Our commercial property team take pride in their ability to provide clear, pragmatic and focused advice to business owners, landlords and tenants alike.
We are aware that commercial property is a fast paced environment so use our commercial and proactive nature to ensure that your projects are delivered on time and on budget. We believe this enables clients to have the confidence to achieve their own commercial and business goals.
Our team carry out a wide variety of work ranging from a simple lease of office space right through to providing advice to landowners, developers and investors in respect of multi million pound new build developments. Our team believe in transparency of costs and will provide clients with a fixed fee at the outset of the transaction.
If you would like to speak to a member of our team, please call 01625 429131.
What we can offer
- Lease negotiation and renewals under the 1954 Landlord and Tenant Act
- Acquisitions and Sale of Commercial Property incl Residential and Nursing Homes, Farms and Estates
- Lease Assignments and Sub-lettings
- Negotiating options and other conditional agreements
- Negotiating Development Agreements
- Negotiating all aspects of Construction documents including Building Contracts, Appointments and Warranties
- Rent Reviews
- Preparation of estate documents for plot sales
- Construction finance documents and Development Agreements
- Secured institutional lending
- Commercial and Industrial design and build Procurement
- Easements and way-leave agreements
- Land registration and title issues
Who can help you
Commercial Property Solicitors
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY SOLICITOR
Mary is a commercial property solicitor. She trained at Addleshaw Goddard and qualfied in 2004. She has many years experience acting for a mix of individuals, public and private companies and institutions covering a broad range of property work including lease negotiation, lease renewals, lease assignments and sub-lettings, acquisitions and sales of commercial property (including farms and farmland), negotiating options and other conditional agreements, grant of easements and negotiating development agreements.
What our clients have to say
Staff friendly and approachable, all communication clear and accurate, service very efficient and courteous – very good
Your service has been excellent.